Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you like me with my new haircut and lipstick?

before: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2588/3695442740_2aab86932f_o.jpg


after: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3598/3694834713_860cf990c1_o.jpgDo you like me with my new haircut and lipstick?
You are naturally beautiful and I would say that ';before'; was a much better look.


If you insist on wearing make up, remember that it is either lips or eyes. This means:


*if you want your lips stand out, make sure you only use a bit of transparent lip gloss or a lipstick of a neutral colour.


*if you want a bright lipstick, don't make your eyes to stand out... Only use a mascara and some light eye-shadow.


Try youtube - MakeUpGeeks.


Take careDo you like me with my new haircut and lipstick?
I am loving the new hair doo! it has soo much more volume and fullness to it, however the make up i'm not too keen on your sooo naturally pretty! go for a clear or sparkly lipgloss the lipstick colour is too hard on your features and make ur lips thin and cut back on the eyeliner gives you panda eyes go for lighter colours.
You asked this in the beauty and style category and got lots of answers. You look like a hooker in the after pic, way too much make-up.
you look like a 15 year old Ruud van Nistelrooy in the first pic, in the second you look like a 31 year old Ruud van Nistelrooy in drag
beautiful
i DO =D


you should get your hair with like auburn highlights =D


and make your lips more shiny =D
I luv, luv, luv your Hair...Next time you might wanna cut back on the eye liner though.


Otherwise i see No problems with ur look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph