Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just got a new columbia jacket and it says it has a lipstick pocket. Does anyone know where this is?

Columbia has been known to market the security pocket as a ';lipstick pocket';. This pocket is designed to hold keys, a credit card or other necessities where you can get to them and no one else can (jacket pocket). For the two Columbia jackets that I have, one pocket is located inside the jacket near the breast, the other has a second zipper in the outside pocket.I just got a new columbia jacket and it says it has a lipstick pocket. Does anyone know where this is?
I have a Columbia Jacket. The lipstick pocket in mine is in the outside sleeve by the wrist cuff. Its kinda of hard to see esp. if it is zipped. I am not sure if it's the left or right sleeve, I am sure if you look closely you will find it. Merry Christmas.I just got a new columbia jacket and it says it has a lipstick pocket. Does anyone know where this is?
It would probably be inside the jacket around chest height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph