Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi i am new to this and i am having problems figuring out what color lipstick is right for my skin tone.?

I want to say i am a medium tan color but i feel that i am somewhat lighter than medium. I am just not very good at this at all. If anyone can help please feel free to contact me. thanks!!Hi i am new to this and i am having problems figuring out what color lipstick is right for my skin tone.?
Hmmm---What color is your hair? What color eyes do you have? This would be a factor too. For medium tan skin, I would choose a rosey color. I'm tan with blonde hair and hazel eyes and I wear a peach color. I don't like dark reds or browns-they don't look right on me but they might look right on you. So let us know the hair color and eye color!Hi i am new to this and i am having problems figuring out what color lipstick is right for my skin tone.?
You have to go to the make up counter and apply all colors to see what suites you. You may be able to wear several different tones.
try a light purpleish pink or maybe a dark red or pink
if you are medium than i would go for a bright pink or dark pink and really make you pop and stand out!
go to a makeup counter and ask if your a warm or a cool and go from there
i would say a pinkish color..if you say you are light you lips must already be pink or pale, do smething that will embrace your skin color and make you look alive..so try diffrent shades of pink, but make sure it looks natural and cute, not like u wrote on your lips with a pink marker
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph