Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you like me with my new haircut and lipstick?

before: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2588/3695442740_2aab86932f_o.jpg


after: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3598/3694834713_860cf990c1_o.jpgDo you like me with my new haircut and lipstick?
no sorry you look much worse





stay natural dont hide your natural beautyDo you like me with my new haircut and lipstick?
The haircut is beautiful. I think the lipstick color is a tiny bit too strong. Try another color if you get the chance. Don't get me wrong, the red looks fine, but I'm sure that there is another color out there that will compliment your complexion better.
Because your complexion is so dark, you should go for a darker shade of lipstick. Bright red/scarlet looks better on the fair skinned. You look great though, tbh lipstick doesnt make much of a difference!:)
Work's firewall has blocked the pictures :-(





I'll take a guess and say you look nice?!?
in the first pic u look like a teenager


in the second one u look soo much older...like ur in ur mid 20s


n yah..u look better in the second pic
Yes, what a transformation. You look a different person.
If u use red lipstick dont put too much eye make up!


Number 1 rule! lol
i liked the before picture you look prettier and natural
Yes you look very pretty!
Hot in the second photo with the haircut. Free for a date?(-: LOL
Yeah it is really pretty and so are you! x
i love it
woooah u look soo much older :P but pretty!.x
WOW U JUST added 10-14 years sexy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph